Re: Merchandise We'd Like to See: Introduction

From: Leslie Setnor <lsetnor_at_got.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 13:01:05 -0800

> T-Shirts and other clothing

There were *some* made, but nobody I know actually found them. The problem
is, they can make merchandise, but the show isn't widely known enough to
make it popular. They need a mail order catalog!
My dream shirts: black, with T-Bone on one side and Jake on the other.
Characters in the lower left hand corner against technical diagrams of the
Cycletron and the TurboKat.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Karen Setnor
lsetnor_at_got.net