Re: Swat Kats Comics

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 16:22:13 -0600 (CST)

>I think the 1st one I'll approch will be "T-Bone's Stakes", since I am
>currently working on the Pastmaster and Dr.Viper. (Need to get working on
>Callie/Callista!)

Sounds cool, but remember to ask whoever wrote it. (Wasn't it Simon Leet or
something like that?) And also, that is one helluva long story, and even
though I personally loved it (just it was too long for my printer to handle.
<G>) it is definetely gonna be more than one issue. (I mean, no offense,
after all, I've already said I liked it, but that thing's more than a short
story, it's a novella!)
You could do what the people at Innovation (sp?) did for the graphic novels
of Anne Rice. They made it into a series of 13 comic books and sold them.
'Course, you're gonna let us see them for free . . . <insert very meaningful
voice> RIGHT???
One more thing: I suggest you and the author work it out. 'S almost like a
movie, maybe there's something the author wants to change. Lord knows *I*
feel that way about some of the things I wrote.
Have fun, send it when you're done, and (to quote God-knows-who coined this
one) break a leg! (Yeah, yeah, I know it's for showbiz, but <shrug> oh well!)

>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Ciao!

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes