Re: Swat Kats Comics

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 21:16:59 -0800

And Terra wrote this:

>Maybe we don't need to. Just pick a story from the Rat's site, and boom! You
>have an already written story, ready to be drawn. After all, if that's all
>you need, go ahead! I don't mind, and I'm pretty sure the others won't
>either. And when you're done, send me a copy, okay?

And some shkitzo weirdo who is totally oblivious to realiaty wrote this:

Why not just somehow putting them up for everyone (I go insane without Kats
stuff) to see? (You do have access to a scanner, don't you?) Then,
everyone'll get to see your CREATIVE GENIUS of intepeting fanfics (Anyone
getting my point?).
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Megafan, anime fan
"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."
Just one question, WHO AM I??????????????????????????? SHISH!