How does Katkind measured their time?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 10:25:09 +0700

In SWAT Kats we can see that their civilization is paralel to our's late=
 20th century civilization, but we still doesn't know how they use their=
 years, are they based in 365 days? or could they based on a sky object like=
 a certain star or a certain moon (If the Kats planet has more than one=
 moon) ? what year does the SwatKats live in? are their starting year is=
 mark by a certain event (Like the day the SwatKats put the Pastmaster out=
 of commision in medieval times) ? Does anybody here want to put their opini=
ons?

I'm sorry if what I'm asking is background information, but it could be a=
 great discussion topic in this list.

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night."