Re: Swat Kats Comics

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 19:14:57 -0600 (CST)

>Sorry. for all my drawing are on paper, and I do not have the following:
>
>FTP uploads
>binary attachments to e-mail
>no scanner
>
>sorry! I hope this will change soon!

No, no, no, no. What I meant when I said "Send it to me," I meant via
snail-mail. (*If* you can) I can send my snail-mail address to you, if you
can. (ANd I really hope you can!!) <G> And I understand. I don't have any of
those things either. <sighs> Oh well . . . tomorrow is April Fools Day in
Texas (Yes, I know for some of you it is already, but, I'm talking about
Texas here . . .) I think the cruelest joke Turner could play is saying he
will renew SK to a rabid 'Kats fan, then telling 'em, "Aaaah, I was just
kidding. April Fools!" (Of course, what would probably happen afterwards
would be intresting. Imagine: "Ted Turner, the stupidest man to ever own a
company, beaten alive by a rabid SWAT Kats fan! Is that devotion to a show
or what?") <RRRBEG>

>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Ciao!

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes