Re: Mutilor Answer

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 11:32:47 -0600 (CST)

>A cross between a bug and Goro.

And an octopus! Don't foget those little tentacle thingeys that wiggle
around on his shoulders! (or somewhere, I just foget where.) Hmmmmmm . . . a
bug I can tell, very ugly face; Goro, well of course, or maybe Kintaro, they
both have four arms . . . d'you think he may be part dragon as well?

>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Ciao!

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes