Re: Swat Kats Comics

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 15:52:22 -0600 (CST)

>Do any of you know of any Swat Kat comics? If there are any, please let me
>know where I can find them. Thanks!!
>
> Peej

Unfortunately, if there are any, none of us know of it. All those big shot
companies said "No" when asked to do one. Something about "cat characters
not working."
This is from memory from something I think it was Chance wrote about comics
for the 'Kats some time ago, if anything's changed, do tell, do tell?
(And this means Razor and Chance . . . hello? Please tell all?)
I might get to go to a comic book store tomorrow. I'm gonna try to find TVL
graphic novel, and I can look around, if you'd like.

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes