Re: Last names...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 10:14:51 -0800

>>Are you sure those are their last name? Those could be their middle name.
>
>>-------------------------------------
>>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>>"A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night."
>
><takes Edo's face in hands and shakes head.>
>EDO!!!! How could "Furlong" and "Clawson" be middle names? They SOUND like
>last names to me, how about the rest of you out there?

Um, I really hope this isn't a newsflash, but yeah..the katguys last names are
(wait for it) "Clawson" and "Furlong" (get it? It's a kat-gag kinda thing....oh,
never mind).

If the sarcasm didn't shine through coupled with a healthy dose of "well...DUUUH!",
then picture Gilbert Gottfried leaning close into your face - eyes all a-squinty - and
knock-knocking on your forehead shouting "Hello? HELLO!" in Iago-speak.

("Jake C. Turner and Chance F. Seibert"? Naaah...I just can't see it.)