Swat Kats Back!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 06:35:08 -0500 (EST)

Since SK is now on at 4:30 EST, I guess that they would be on at 3:30 CST. I
have a small b&w tv in my workshop that I sometimes tune to CTN. At 4:00
they started showing Pirates of Dark Water, and playing the 'what's on next'
promo showing the Kats on next. Ran upstairs & set the VCR, and sure enough,
they were on.

Is this the result of a coup d'etat? Did heads roll? Did the toons really
take over, as in their old promo? "Launching plain old missile ..... NOW!"
Who knows?

Now all we need is NewKats!, NewKats!, NewKats!

Paul Kemner
Toledo, OH

PS- I originally mistyped one of the NewKats as NetKats. How about putting
that on the pile of group names?