Re: Name for SWAT Kats fans.

From: Giyggas <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 21:56:29 -0800

>>I like Megafans, Anti-Teds, and Kats. Anyone support me, here?
>
>Hmmm, how about this?
>
>Megafans is the name for SWAT Kats fans extremist.
>Kats is the name for SWAT Kats fans.
>
>Both Kats and Megafans are Anti-Teds.
>
>BTW, I think that I just figure out the "Kats and anime fans" thing, Kats
are in the anime fans community. IF we consider SWAT >Kats as an anime.

That works. If SWAT Kats is your life, you're a Megafan (like me!)
If you actually HAVE a life outside this one and only show, you're a Kats
fan (or Kat)
And since SWAT Kats animation is anime, which automatically makes it entirly
Japanese (without dubbing or subtitling) animation, we're all anime fans.
The two worlds are seperated by only a fine line.
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley (Giyggas to Ted Turner)
SWAT Kats Megafan, anime fan
Good thing you can't see me in person!!
"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."

Snoopy?