Re: anime callie

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 16:17:43 -0800

At 03:55 PM 3/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Ok, you all asked for it, I have found an anime callie with big eyes,
>etc. in "Mutation City" Where she is jumping anound on the cars above the
>muck. Looks like mook made a boo-boo!

What boo-boo? It's a typical Japanese Steroertype! Huge hair and large eyes.
Any anime movie proves this! (Besides, I think it's cool!) _at__at_8^)
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist who lives in Megakat City
Good thing you can't see me in person!!
"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."

Snoopy?