Re: Nitpicking tonight!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 18:47:21 -0500 (EST)

I'm mostly focusing on the art/colors, incorrect inking, etc. I'll post
the nitpicks for the 3 I did last night, "Mutation City", "Bright and
Shiny Future", and "When Strikes Mutilor", later.

Oh yeah, new fanfic idea if anyone want to start one. It's called
"Mutilor Strikes Back". Okay, okay, It's a play on Star Wars. Maybe
mutilor could come back as a ghost? Or maybe he survived the explosion?
You decide!

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS