Re: Name for SWAT Kats fans.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 17:11:18 -0600 (CST)

>> Well, we could do it ala Trek fans (Trekkie and Trekker).
>>
>> Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>
> SWATers? Katies? Nah, I'm just not seeing it. Howsabout Megafans, The
>Radicals, or Katphiles? I *do* kind of like just Kats fans, but a variation of
>that might be Kat fans (singular) No, I got it! The Anti-Teds!

Well, no matter what everyone else decides on, I will still always refer to
myself as "this little kat" when I can. <G>
Hey, I like that name. And this is sorta off-topic, but right now I am
reading some really cool mystery stories, and the detective is a woman name
Kat (Ahhhh!) Colorado. I wish I had that name . . .

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"