Re: anime Callie

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 19:58:42 -0600 (CST)

> Ok, you all asked for it, I have found an anime callie with big eyes,
> etc. in "Mutation City" Where she is jumping anound on the cars above the
> muck. Looks like mook made a boo-boo!

    Callie is looking here best, IMO in the Deadly Pyramid (Well, not
actually *in* the pyramid, just in that episode ;-) ) and I think she looks
the most anime like there as well. Coincidence? Maaaaaybe.

    She *was* looking a little angular in Mutation City (I check again soon to
remind myself) with a somewhat strange looking mouth, but I don't immediately
recall too much more of an anime look than in other eps, however, I do need to
check again. But who's to say that's really a boo-boo? SWAT Kats already is
very much like anime, and the more like anime, the better I say (You'd rather
Kats look the like other H-B properties? I don't.)

> A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / The Long Lost, but now found Kats Fan \ /
     \/ \/