RE: SwatKats Fan Club

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 16:42:14 -0600 (CST)

>Just let me know what I can do.
>
>BTW-I'm sending this reply to the KatsList as well. Prohaps there are
>some KatFolks out there that might like to help.

Oh! I can help . . . summer vacation will soon be exsistant, and I will have
lotsa free time.
Walt!! 'Member me? Ahhhhhhh!! Where were you? Why didn't ja write? (Okay,
I'll calm down now . . .)
I can help . . . and I'm pretty reliable. I will do whatever I can to help.

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"