Re: teaser for a tale (name says it all)

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 14:38:26 -0800

At 10:12 PM 3/16/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Okay, I have an inkling of an idea for a story in the back of my head, and I
>want your opinions. Should I finish the whole twisted tale or run away while
>I can? Read on and see.

Don't have to! If you got something going, finish it! THIS MEANS YOU!

>Terra Chang:

Well, don't have to yell at you, Terra, do I? We're the only ones who write
stuff for Rat or wherever (any other Kats sites besides Rat and Maxie [or
whatever it's called] should be sent here! [or at least to me]). It's so
snnoying seeing so much of your own work, that I can tell how much Terra and
I feel. Other people have gotta help us, here. If you did one, try another.
If you get writer's block I'll sure help you (Terra might too). If you're on
Prodigy and can't get it to anyone, E-me at gvvy03 and I'll put it on for
you, just do something!! Show you're loyalty! Have your name immortalized
forever! And um...... I think I carried this to the extreme! I'll shut up
now! (no hard feelings!!!)

>writer and poet
>crazy violinist
>SWAT Kats lover
>Anne Rice fan
>
>"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
>Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"

Dink.....
      Kally......
          Joker......
               Wimp.......

     You are the ones to beat Giggas (EarthBound on the brain!)
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
Good thing you can't see me in person!!