Re: Childhood...

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 12:38:03 -0600 (CST)

>>If only I could pull off what I *really* wanna try writing. <sighs> Well,
>>if people think I should try pulling off this story stunt.
>>And what's the idea? I'm too embarassed. I'll tell if I'm asked very nicely,
>>but otherwise, it's just gonna become another idea lost somewhere in the
>>gray matter of my brain.
>
>Pretty please with cherry on top. :)

Well, since you asked so nicely . . . <G>

This is a "crazy idea" ala Razor. (e.g. "Razor, is this another one of your
crazy ideas?"
What I was thinking was to combine all of us writers into an RPG.(Role
Playing Game.) I mean all of us, and make it into one HUGE story that we can
all drag up and say "Twenty years from now I'm gonna look back on this and
laaaaaaugh."
But I need the list's approval and help. After all, one person by herself or
himself, or even two people cannot do it. I was thinking, one RPG for us,
and we each take on rolls of our own . . . (ala my "assuming the idenity of
a character" idea.) They did it in the a.b.a.r. (I'm *NOT* saying either is
better, I'm using them for an example for that it *can* be done!!!)
So, what do you people think? Like it? An RPG of the 'Kats list? what say?
And, if we do this, I wanna do the first post. I mean, it's only fair, 'caue
it was my idea!!
And who knows?! If this works, we can always try another one!!

So what do you guys think? Go for it or drop it?
Well?!?!?! Should we?
(And I already have an idea of who should be Chance . . . <G&W>)

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Thinking: Are we gonna go through with my crazy idea or not?

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"