Re: story stuff (good enough subject as any . . .)

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 23:40:42 +0700

> What I thought was that maybe either the Rat or Chance could make
>another file sorta thingey in the story site for summaries. Now, before you
>start chewing me out, lemme 'splain.
> When an author writes something and sends it to the Rat, they could
>also write a short (one paragraph or so) summary of the story, that sort of
>thing.

Like the paragraph that you are using right now?

> And also (I got this idea from the Black Rose's spec archieve) we
>could make different divisions, y'know, like one place for humor stories,
>one for action, one for ongoing series, that sorta thing. See, the Black
>Rose puts the stories in these different catagories like "Finished" and "In
>Progress" and "Silly" and so on.

I got another idea, lets do the same for the kats/image/drawn directory, I'm still confuse on who draw who.

> I know there's no humor stories yet, but who knows? Maybe one of
>these days I'll write one. =)

Well, I think that one of Ryan's stories can be consider as one.

BTW, have anybody here have been thinking on making a humourous top ten list about the SwatKats? or some sort of cross-overs?

> Like I said before, this is only an idea. Anyone like it? Do tell.
>Do tell. =)

Well, the SWAT Kats fanfic stories is only a few now, but I'm sure that when there is over 30-40 fanfic stories in rat.org, I think that the catagory thing will be perfect.

>Terra Chang:
>M.T.S.C. (More Than Slightly Cracked)
>happy, happy, joy, joy,
>Wondering "what the heck will the others think of my idea?"

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."