Stereo WAV, is it necesary?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 23:40:27 +0700

Well, I don't know if this message is okay for this list, but since that=
 it's about the SWAT Kats, I guess that it's okay to talk about it in this=
 list. So don't fire any missile at me if I make a mistake by posting this=
 message. This message is directed to who ever that is currently (Or are=
 about to.) make sound clips from the series.

I just downloaded some WAV files from rat.org, I found that the stereo files=
 isn't very necesary because the file size is double the size of a normal=
 WAV file (If we want hear the SWAT Kats theme song in stereo, I suggest=
 that we use a stereo MOD file instead of a stereo WAV file.).

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."