Re: Dr. Abi Sinian

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 19:55:18 -0800

>At 08:15 AM 3/15/96 -0800, you wrote:
>
>>At the moment I can't recall, but do we see any Kat-women driving other
>than Ms.
>>Briggs? I know Felina can fly a chopper (my kinda girl!), but I don't remember
>>seeing her, or Ann, or Abby behind the wheel.
>
>What about the old woman (I don't recall her name at the moment) whose car
>keeps breaking down and the guys always rush off and leave her stranded for
>most of the show?

Heh. She doesn't have a name, but all her cameos in the 'Kats were priceless!
Chance's rather impolite "this ain't a pizza delivery service, lady!" has been used
by myself on a few occasions when "as soon as possible" simply wasn't fast
enough for certain people.

Chance's Pizza Delivery: Guaranteed delivery in under 30 minutes or your pizza's cold!