Re: Dr. Abi Sinian + Nicknames

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 16:32:32 +0700

Terra wrote:
>She's in my *REALLY* huge story I've got in my computer called "Watchers at=

>Midnight" I am trying to see if I can send it, but if I can't <sighs>

What is the story all about? Is it about the "watchers"?

Terra wrote:
>Well, I was dissapointed 'cause the story sounded cool. I am really into
>vampires and that sorta thing.

Well, I'm not into vampires and that sorta thing, but I do think a lot of=
 the posibilities of a vampire living in MegaKat city.

>Whoa. Think about it. Feral actually having this "thing" for a
>woman! Very scary thought. I don't mean to dis his character, but frankly,=
>don't like him very much; and the idea of a bunch of little duplicates of=

>him running around Megakat City gives me nightmares. <G>

Well, I'm glad that Feral isn't the one that suppose to be with Turmoil, can=
 you imagine what will happen next if Feral do get to meet Turmoil?

BTW, why is that Feral isn't in "Cry Turmoil"?

>> Dr. Jake
>
>P.S. I don't remember how long ago this was, or if anyone else remembers,=

>but one time A.J. made this suggestion about us um, how do I say this . . .=

>take the "role" of a character. (Like in the Sonic group on AOL. They have=
>"Sonic" and a "Sally" etc. I replied and said I would rather do my own
>character, and I think will.

I think that making your own character is a much better alternative, it lets=
 you to be more creative.

>I'll add her name to my signature sooner or
>later. If you don't like the name, don't say anything, okay? =)

Just sign it, I want to see the name. :)

>I mean,
>we've got a "Razor" and "Chance" why not others, like he said?

Well, if it's okay, I think that I like to join on this nickname thing too.

>But I still think I will take my own personal character.

Well, to take your own character is a very good way to get into the=
 character that you have created. Of course you also need to explain who is=
 your character and what position that he/she is in the SWAT Kats universe,=
 so that everybody will know who is he/she really are. I think that a story=
 is probaly the best way to do it.

>Anyone understand what I just said?
>If there are, good. Explain it to me.
>

>Terra Chang:
>currently a little too hyper to make any sense
>writer and poet
>crazy violin player (really I am!)

BTW Terra, I like R & R (your newest stories), that's probaly not what=
 happen to the guys, but I still like the story anyway (Except for one thing=
 that is near the end of the story.), I do have one question though, who is=
 Maxwell Clawson?

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."