Re: Origin of Friendship

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 19:04:27 -0500

>Dj wrote:
>>I have always believed (though this totally goes against the show and
>>I know it) tht Hackle should have been Jake's father and that's the way it
>>is in ALL my fanfics. I think I mentioned that before on this list.
>
>Yes, but if Hackle is his father, where are the rest of his family? I always
>presume that Jake comes from a big family, he's sorta the farmboy type.

I wouldn't presume that he was the "farmboy" type. He probably wasn't born in
Megakat City, but having Jake dressed up like that kat in "The Giant
Bacteria" just doesn't work for me.*I* would presume that Jake would be the
kind of kid that's really shy, hangs out with other kids that are really shy,
would be the one recruited for "It's Academic", play in the band, and stuff
like that, but definately NOT the "farmboy" type (of course, that's the
opinion of a person looking at personalities from the _same_ angle, so feel
free to disagree!).

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Melissa 'Ann Phibian' KAT'S ALIVE! THE DATE OF MARCH 16TH IS FAST
APPROACHING!!! (Excuse me while I faint!)
Kris on FurToonia / Kriss on Furry