Kats Animation Art

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 96 13:40:25 EST

I was at ArtExpo in NYC on SAturday; it's sort of the art equivalent of Toy
Fair. Hanna Barbera Animation Art was there. They were rather hard to miss,
actually, with the big HB banner overhead, a Scooby Do statue, and a Scooby
costumed walkaround.

Anyhow, they had tons of the old JQ cels for sale. I asked the rep about
(what else? :) SK cels, and received some good news and some bad news:

The good news is that SWAT Kats cels should be released within the next
few months. The bad news is that the SRPs will be the same as the JQ
cels: $550-750 unframed :(

Ed