I actually typed the whole thing!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 13:39:40 -0800

I just sent it to /incoming, so it won't be available until Paul gets to it, but I
typed in the whole "Blowout!" script (some 40 pages) for the amusement of
katfans everywhere. For those of us who don't speak script-ese, I'll have
a quick-reference glossary-type thing completed shortly that'll help define some
of the terms used in Kats-scripts. When I get confirmation that the thing's actually
on the site, I'll post to rec.arts.animation, alt.tv.swatkats and alt.fan.furry that it's
available.

Oh yeah, BTW. Because of the positive results obtained by using Mook for the
animation of Swatkats, Hanna-Barbera has been convinced to use them as primary
contractor for the new-new "Jonny Quest". They've also reversed a clueless decision
to "update" the voice-cast for JQ, and have reverted back to the "traditional" cast.

Let's hope some other clueless recent decisions will likewise be reviewed.