Re: Tail...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 20:41:00 +0700

Matt.W wrote:
>I don't think that's entirely true..
>Tiger Concklin (sp?), the mine operator in "Caverns of Horror" had a
>different tail than the rest of the Kats as far as I can remember..

I mean that some of their tail look like was differented according to their
classes (If there is some sort of class in the kats civilization.), I think
that there is two classes on the Kat world, alley kat and house kat.
Although that there is Felina and Ann that is confusing me on my theory on
tails. Felina is a Feral kat (Alley kat.), but her tail is a bushy type of
tail. Ann is a house kat, but her tail look like it belong to an alley kat.
I'm confuse here, HELP!

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"The past cann't exist without the future."