Re: Season 2--re-evaluation

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 03:05:09 +0700

>>ANIMATION:
>>Cry Turmoil also had a hint of this technic (sp?). Other
>>episodes, like Mutation City, had HORRIBLE animation,
>>especially with T-B and Razor.
>>Watch that scene in the obstacle course in Mutation City
>
>I think what's happened is that Mook's anime style has "leaked" into the
>animation and over-rode the style sheets.

I think that in "A Bright and Shiny Future" Mook's anime style got spilled
into the whole episode. Of course that isn't necesary a bad thing you know.
;-)

BTW, I think that the best Anime-ish background is probaly in "The Deadly
Pyramid" when Razor scratch the mummy visor.

>IMO, I like the action & story
>behind that scene and the animation isn't really _that_ bad -- just a little
>different.

I think that "Mutation City" is probably Doc Conway's favorite episode. ;-)

>I think my favorite style is that from "Katastrophe" - it's probably my
>favorite story too.

"Unlikely Alloys" was good too, I like on how Zed was drawn (It was drawn
with one eye. One mean evil looking eye.).

> -Matt
>mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"They're everywhere!"