And more Kat stuff...

From: Razor <razor_at_rat.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 22:32:04 -0800

DJ comments on Razor sounding like TMNT's Donatello. Interestingly enough,
that's what originally drew me into the series (recognizing a familiar
voice). And yes, if you didn't already know, Razor and Don are both voiced
by the same person (Barry Gordon). Although I have yet to fully verify
this, I believe Barry Gordon also voices the Nestle Quik Bunny as well as a
few other characters (Junior on the Snorks, for example). As a side note,
Barry Gordon is now a full-fledged lawyer. He was also president of the
Screen Actors Guild, tho I don't know if he still is.

Kat-transformations: I was planning to comment on this, but I don't think
I did, so here goes... the model sheets in "Toon" magazine have a few
interesting comments on the construction notes of Razor as oppsed to Jake:
"Although this is the same character, 'Razor' has thicker limbs, bigger
hands and more dynamic body language than Jake... 'Razor' should always
look _fast_ and _ready for action_ -- 'Jake' is _slower_ and more
_laid-back_..."

It looks as though we aren't just seeing changes in how T-Bone and Razor
behave (in going from garage mechanics to SWAT Kats), but also how they
look.

Matt queries:
> What happens when you combine the music of Swat Kats and The Music of
> Top Gun?

Well, just imagine mixing Harold Faltemeyer (composer of the Top Gun theme)
and Queen (on which the Kats' music style is based) and you have your
answer.

--
                     Razor on FurryMUCK/FurToonia