Re: Jumping, running, and hitting.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 07:07:44 -0800

Someone wrote (Lt. Feral, I believe)

>Math!? AHHHHHH!!! I know how you feel. (I hate math! I just sit there,
>wishing all the time I had a Glov-A-Trix so I could...)

Grrr..agreed. I believe Razor would be able to hold his own with a blackboard
full of Einsteinian gibberish, but Chance would likely limit his algebrain to determining
how much tape he'd need at what speed to get the whole "Skaredy Kat" marathon
fit on. In that respect - I'm afraid I'm rather like Chance! (and I'll have my boots up
on the desk in the manner described by someone earlier as well...)

>>"I'm sorry...you looked so much like the 'Chesire Cat' that I was actually
>>hoping bits of you would start to dissapear."
>> -Andy Hill (Chance), really cool friend o'

Heh. Thank you. I had someone from a.t.a. ask me where I got that from (you've
got it pretty close - from memory, no?) and I had to admit I made it up. I must've
been thinking of Turner at the time announcing how great he was on CNN.

("Sorry for staring... it's just that you looked so much like the Cheshire Cat
   back there, and I was rather hoping bits of you would begin to disappear...")