Re: Kat Decency

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 17:28:50 EST

>>I have never understood exactly the Kat's transformation from, calm
and
>>assertave to steatly and aggressave. Oh well.

>That one is pretty easy to answer. As I or anyone else that has
frequently
>played role based games can tell you, after a while it is possible
>completely shift into a character you have created without really
having to
>think about it, even if the personality is totally different. The
difference
>in this case, of course, is the Swat Kats aren't playing. :-)

> Max

That and perhaps Jake and Chance aren't so calm. We saw them as
enforcerers in Wrath of Dark Kat, and they seemed very similar under
fire as their SWAT Kat selves. Also in Metal Urgency, they fought
the
Metallikats in their own hanger (one of my favorite scenes!), and
they
got pretty wild once it really knocked into them that they had to
fight.
Their character change might not have anything to do with their masks.

Before Jake find their guns in the wall, their both pretty passive
and
nervous. Once they realize they have a fighting chance, something
just CLICKS up there and they're ready for action.

                                        Dr. Jake