Re: Color blindess.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 23:24:07 +0700

>Somebody brought up that cats are colorblind. Good thing kats aren't!

I think I can imagine on how Ann Gora reporting for Katseye news in black
and white.

BTW, it seem that the kats have known television for a long time, when is
the first television is invented in the kat planet? Hmmm, better ask Sinian
about this.

>Can you imagine the Turbokat in spring green and pink?

How about yelllow and green sky?

>Or T-Bone and Razor in sky blue uniforms?

How about in a purple suit?

>Karen Setnor
>lsetnor_at_got.net
>mcjd61b_at_prodigy.com

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"See ya starside!"