What was your first SWAT Kats Ep? was Um...this 'forward' gets some extra comments...

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 19:41:28 -0800

>>Oh yeah everybody, what is your first SwatKats episode?
>
>First for moi was, I think, "The Giant Bacteria".

"The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice" was mine. Really gave a pretty good
overture if that episode was the first you'd ever seen. I'm trying to get
another one of my friends into the show. I think "Cry Turmoil" would be a
good one for her to see next (since she watched the first five minutes of
"The Giant Bacteria", including the opening intro and a few minutes of ads).
Since she likes Batman, and Cry Trumoil is a lot like Batman (Is there one
even closer to Batman that would work better?), I might be able force her to
watch the whole thing. Any ideas that might help me to get her to into the
series? I think first, I'll put the exact "Cry Turmoil" story and fit Batman
around it, then go from there. If we get enough supporters, we might be able
to bring back this (Rant rave) cool show. I'll do twice my part, anyway.
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
Good thing you can't see me in person!!