RE: Kats at Toy Fair

From: Matthew O. Weber <mweber_at_scpo.schoolcraft.cc.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 96 17:13:00 PST

>Anyway, Gordy Toy has retained the SK license, and still offers their full
>SK product line:

>Flash Gun, Sunglasses, Handcuffs, Flying Props, Action Set, Bubble
>Blaster, Karate Punch Game, Glider Launcher, Binocular

>They also had four different molded case watches:

>Both Kats, T-Bone, Razor, TurboKat

Any word on if these items are just being offered to buyers (i.e. toy
stores), or to the public? I've collected a few of the items (not all from
Gordy), but haven't been able to find any watches or the other items in the
list.

>TedCo is _very_ aggressively pushing Jonny Quest as a licensed property.

Uh, Ted? Give it up man! It's a losing battle!

 -Matt
mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us