Re:

From: <max_at_maxie.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 15:31:46 -0500

At 12:49 AM 2/20/96 -0500, Razor wrote:

>Saw "Razor's Edge" on the Cartoon Network today and noticed something -- is
>it just me, or does Megakat City have a very lax building code? It appears
>that just about anything can destroy the walls of buildings, even by simply
>slamming someone hard against a wall.

They must, if they have a building code at all. Considering large parts of
the city are being constantly destroyed, yet we seldom see any construction
going on, they're throwing buildings back up so fast that they couldn't be
taking the time to do it right. That or all the building are built by the
same Kats that make helicopters for the enforcers. That's got to be the most
profitable business on the planet....

Besides, can anyone picture Feral checking building permits?

Unrelated, (but why start a second message?):
        I added a couple more movies and some new images my website today.
Also, thanks to help from Ratman, the files are now served by HTTP, so make
sure you hit 'reload' if your browser doesn't do it automatically, some of
the links on the old pages are now broken.

  Max