Re: Think about it...

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 20:49:06 EST

>Heh. With the way that the Enforcer choppers & jets rain from the
sky,
>you'd think there'd be 3 or 4 Turbokats! I'd really like to know
how the
>guys dug out that huge underground base without anyone noticing...

I've always wondered what happened to all those downed enforcer
choppers
and planes. When Jake and Chance crashed once while they where in
the enforceres, they really were nailed for it. What happens to the
OTHER
enforcers who crash into buildings? Feral must go through enforcers
pretty
fast.

  In my little world of SK (though I never bothered to mention it in
my fanfic),
there was an old military base built beneath the salvage yard long
before
our guys were there--probably before or during MegaWar II. Of course,
they
had to update it, but . . . you have to realize that the idea of Jake
and Chance
digging out and constructing an entire hanger (without anyone
realizing it, no
less) is next to impossible.

                                          Dr. Jake