Re: Pink triangles

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 18:30:21 -0800

At 07:04 AM 2/12/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>Now riddle me this: why do they have pink triangles on their helmets? ;)
>
>In "Mutation City" it was used as a flashlight. But if I view it from a
>philosophical point of view, I guess that it's symboling a cat (Or kats.)
>nose, since that cats (Or kats.) seem to have a nose that look like a
>triangle.

Let's see... After checking out the SWAT Kat's uniforms, I *have* found pink
triangles on their heads, and um, they're used for hearing. Strange, all
kats have these triangles, also known as ears. Anything pink on the actual
SWAT Kat uniform, T-Bone has pink on his uniform in "Cry Turmoil" You know,
the purple one that didn't go with the helmet? Even then, it's not
triangles, so forget it!
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
Good thing you can't see me in person!!