Re: Kittens...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 19:53:10 -0800

Dana wrote:

>It'd be interesting to see how both Chance and Jake did their headfur then,
>though. Any takers (among our resident arists, or "arteests") to sketch
>the duo? (I'm almost tempted to do it myself, but I don't draw. :-P)

This speculative stuff brought to mind a bizarre mental picture of the Kat guys
at about the High School level. Anyone ever see a movie called "My Bodyguard"
with Chris Makepeace from about 1979? If you remember it, try visualize Jake
and Chance in the starring roles and see if it works as well for you as it does for
 me. I think there's a story in there somewheres...