Re: Lost in Cyberspace

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 11:02:33 -0800

>chance> Turner's Public Relations 2IC has been reading the katmail
>chance> for the last two months
>I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It's a good
>thing if they see how many people are on the list and really enjoyed
>the SWAT Kats (esp. if they were here for the toys thread). It's
>a bad thing if they pick up on what kind of wackos we *really* are.
>Br)

I'm tempted to consider it a "good thing". Most people have a built in aversion
to putting pen to paper and mailing their comments to Tedco, but don't seem
to have the same inhibition when it comes to the electronic version. I hope
it was educational for them, and gave 'em a chance to listen to people who
aren't half as, er...."direct" as I was in snail-mail/telephone/newsgroup exchanges
over the past year or so. They sure can't claim there's no interest in the program
after spending six weeks up to their epaulettes in kat-mail.

>chance> "just under 6K"
>Allow me to apologize again for that post. It's how I usually do
>things since I only have enough time to post once a week (now) and
>I really don't want to repeat things which have already been said.
>
>August Paul Yang may have to change his posting style.

Nah...I only referenced the "6K" bit to identify the message to which I was
responding; not as some oblique comment concerning "post too long error".
Besides, three months between posts tends to leave you a lot to say between
breaths, huh?

(I haven't forgotten about getting that H-B colour stuff sent to Matt and scanned
for the site - I just haven't had a minute to think Kats lately.)