SK MIDI

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 20:52:41 -0500 (EST)

SWAT Kats midi is done, but cheezier than the snes kats.wav at rat.
CHANCE!!!!! I need the sheet music to the kat themes and the correct
instruments! Can you get this from Lance Falk? Does anyone else know the
correct instruments and possible notes? The one I made is in F major.

A.J. Freda You want SWAT Kats sound clips, I'll make em!
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Soon coming to rat.org: 16bit,44.1Khz, stereo
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kat WAV files!!!! Ranging from 4-10Mb!
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS