Re: Blep.blep.blep.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 10:56:32 -0600 (CST)

>Yep. We also see three other kats drowning. They are: Chance, the TurboKat,
>and Razor.

I liked that scene, don't tell anyone, but I think I'm secretly a
sympathetic romantic. Shhhhh! Forget I said that!!

>Well, he's kitty litter now.

Pun intended, I assume?
>BTW, Callie seem to be jumping around avoiding from being wet, could it be
>that she hate water?
>

>How about if I lock the cat (Or kats.) in a car and then push the car into
>a liquid enviornment? will that will work too? Of course it will work! if
>it work for us humans, I guess that it will work for cats (Or kats.).

Do NOT hurt the cat, or your sister won't be the only one who'll never speak
to you again!! I like cats! They're my favorite animals!!

>I have, do you want to see a picture of them? :-)

Yeah! What are their names!! (them?)

>BTW, "Joys"?

If you don't like real cats, then why do you like the Swat Kats so much?? I
mean, even Courtney, a self-certified dog lover admits to liking certain
types of cats. (With a 'c' and not a 'k', that is!!!)

Terra Chang,
Swat Kats fan,
writer,
nice person (really, I am!)
totally crazy.*

*Help me somebody, before I strike again, I am