TCN Promos (was: Razor's career)

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 17:29:39 -0500

>>I just caught a TCN promo for the month of February, and Razor was one of
the >>characters in the "bumper" before the ad. It was done in the usual
practice by TCN of >>putting snipits of animated characters in the
checkerboard background. Other >>characters were the Big Dog (2 stupid) and
one I don't recall right now.
Shaggy (Scooby Doo)

>They've come that far? Maybe Turner's Criminally Nuts (TCN) is wizing up!

I remember a while back (last November) in the Toon Float parade, they showed
the SWAT Kats saving Superman's arm. I have it on tape (somewhere), but
that's one more thing TCN has done to promote the Kats.