The new commercial

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 17:33:35 -0600 (CST)

>Incidently, I'm not very good with omens,

neither am I. <g> School had been closed!! <VBG> and I'm at home, lotsa time
to work on stories!!!!

 but towards the end of
>January the Cartoon Network started airing comercials for itself
>for the month of February. In the begining, Shaggy (I think),
>Big Dog (from Two Stupid Dogs), and RAZOR(!) open up the Cartoon
>Network Logo and say "Don't Miss This!" But I'm not in the
>portent business, so I can't tell if this is a good thing or a bad
>thing.

Actually, I have seen this commercial before. I think it was when they were
advertising the Swat Kats marathon, etc. And one other time, but I don't
remember what. This is *NOT* a new commercial. You can actually trust me on
this one. (evil little grin right here...)

Oh yeah, and "Early Dawn" will get a titlie change and be postponed for a
while longer in favor for a vampire/kats story. <g> Sorry to anyone who was
waiting for it. (If there were any!)

Terra Chang,
Swat Kats fan,
writer,
nice person, (really, I am!)
totally crazy.

...who is now totally out of control. (Cold weather makes me even more hyper
than sugar *ever* could!!)