Re: Litterboxes and Kat showers

From: Dana Uehara <razor_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 02:48:25 -0800

Showers and bathtubs definitely exist in Megakat City. In fact, we see
that in the episode "Mutation City," where Mayor Manx attempts to take a
shower but it fills instead with slime. However, Manx's bathroom doesn't
show a toilet, and we know that Megakat Litter exists (cf. "Night of the
Dark Kat"), so... ;-) and as far as Razor's furball in "Bride of the
Pastmaster" goes, my guess is that Kats must take regular showers, but will
resort to licking themselves for emergency grooming.

One thing comes to mind though: house cats generally don't like water,
although some larger cats, like tigers, will readily swim in or soak in
water, either to cool off or to pursue prey. I get the feeling that Kats
don't mind water, either (i.e., Megakat State Beach, Anakatta Island, etc.)
Comments?