Razor's career

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 20:52:44 -0500 (EST)

I just caught a TCN promo for the month of February, and Razor was one of
the characters in the "bumper" before the ad. It was done in the usual
practice by TCN of putting snipits of animated characters in the
checkerboard background. Other characters were the Big Dog (2 stupid) and
one I don't recall right now.

Makes me do some wondering why TCN would be allowed to use a "no longer
promoted" character by TPS.. At least the Kats are getting a little
promotion (even tho it's not very direct).

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
             Purrcy on IRC #swatkats & on Furtoonia
      SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club