Re: Kitty litter...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 20:39:13 -0800

matt weber wrote:

>>But they _do_ have showers (as seen in Mutation City).

I wrote:

You know, I think Matt's right. Hmmm. I'll have to check that ep again.

A whole bunch of people talked about the cars. Well, the cars remind me a lot
of the cars in BTAS, which remind me a lot of the cars in the old Fleischer
"Supermans" (as intended, actually). I once saw an ancient Hudson Hornet - just
like "Driving Miss Daisy" - restored by the Alaska Highway Patrol just like original.
I kept thinking how much it looked like Feral's car, and the last one of those things
was something like 1947.

Oh, while I'm here. I'm not going to be around for all next week, cuz I'll be in
Montana stripping 128 Vietnam-era jeeps at an Air Force base before we
run them over with a D8 Cat (or is that "Kat"?). Don't ask - it doesn't make
any more sense than that no matter how long you spend explaining. Anyway, if
there's any pressing list administrative matters that can't wait, just talk to rat_at_rat.org.
If I promised to do something I forgot and can't do it before this Sunday - well, I hope
whoever I promised it to can wait the additional week!