Re: Origin of Dark Kat.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 00:02:37 +0700

>>>This really makes me wish they'd done an "Origin of Dark Kat" similar to the
>>>Elrod Purvis/Dr. Viper story.
>>
>>A comic may explain little thing like this. Unfortunately there is no such
>>thing as a "SwatKats comic" right now.
>
>That's why fanfics are so improtant.

Yes, fanfic story is very important. Unfortunately someone fanfic cann't be
consider as a canon, although it may explain a lot of things.

>Someone should write one.

Yes, someone should.

>I would, but I can't use this dang thing until next week, but mabye then
>I could.

I hope that you will produce a lot of fanfic stories. I wish that I can
write a lot of fanfic stories.

>Yeah, something weird, and evil. Have you ever noticed he's so big compaired
>to the rest of the Kats on the Kat Planet?

Maybe "the human theory" is really true, could it be that he's part human?
But then again maybe he's just another alien cat.