Hello Kat Fans

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 12:54:52 -0500

I just joined this list.

Like probably everyone else, I didn't see Kats until it showed up on Cartoon
Network, but it's a great show, and I especally like the anime-style second
season artwork. Like probably everyone else, I hope there's some way to get
more eps. produced.

I'm an ex-software designer, who now makes expensive custom furniture. I've
read SF for about 34 years, and am also currently an anime fan.

To the list manager: I seem to be on _both_ the email & email digest forms
of the list. Is there some way to switch to just digest form? Thanks for
running this list.
Paul Kemner | "Many people appear to imagine that they cannot
Toledo, Ohio | afford to have artistic surroundings, whereas
pkemner_at_bright.net | the wonder is that they can afford so much
--------------------- expensive ugliness." M. H. Baillie Scott