Re: Fanfic story.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 08:01:18 +0700

>BTW, is anyone done with their fanfic? I haven't seen a new one
>since well before New Years. Mine will be out within the next
>month.

Have you checked out Ryan's "Midnight Magic" part 9, a, and b? These three
came out after the New Year. And I think that I also saw Ryan's "Dark Ages"
in rat.org.

Well, mine is still in writing (Although I doubt that even one of my fanfic
will ever been seen by anyone else but me, since that I'm still stuck at
chapter two in my first story.).

To Ratman:
I try to download Ryan's "Dark Ages" from rat.org, but my permission to ftp
it is denied by the server. How do I download it from rat.org?