Re: Can the TurboKat go re-entry?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 16:27:09 +0700

>At 12:27 AM 1/13/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>Will the TurboKat burn out if it re-entry a planet atmosphere?
>
>Well, the Turbokat went into sub-orbital mode in "When Strikes Mutilor" and
>appeared to actually go into space. Assuming that Razor built the Turbokat
>to go _into_ space, he would've anticipated coming back. ;)

Well, he did say it's a sub-orbital mode, and not an orbital mode. So maybe
it was design for only manuevering in a thin air or no air enviroment. I do
have some fanfic story when the SwatKats have to destroy a jump gate to
prevent the aliens coming to the Kat planet. The problem is, I don't know
that is the TurboKat can handle medium space travel.

>(In the ep., the Turbokat doesn't actually re-enter the atmosphere --
>the Aquians bring them back on board their ship.)

Hmmm, I wonder why they come back to the mothership and not to MegaKat
city, could it be that they will burn if they re-entry the planet
atmosphere? or maybe that the TurboKat is damage heavily because of the
debris that hit it? or is it something else?