Re: Fanfic character.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 09:54:09 -0600 (CST)

> BTW Terra, can I use your Cassandra? the name only not the character that
you created,

Sure, use it! I'll probably be re-using names I really like (I like the name
Callista, and I just read "Children of the Jedi", and there was a character
named Callista, <and wouldn't yuh know it, the nickname was Callie!> and I
really like that name!) okay, sorry. Too much sugar in my system. =)

>>Um, how about the characters from "Day and Night" (my stories!)
>
>Hmmm, do you mean Tabby and Amber?

I suppose....

Terra Chang,
Swat Kats fan,
writer,
nice person, (really, I am!)
totally crazy.

...who has had way too much sugar for one person.