Re: Animation

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 14:16:39 +0700

(Bruno is talking about the animation in "Mutation city.)

>>Bruno Abud

(chance is talking about good animation.)

>...the Tremblays were contemplating animatronics and Live-action a la TMNT!

That's crazy! of course if they want to do that, I won't stop them,
although if Origin could do that for the Kilrathi, I think that it is
possible, just as long that the Kats doesn't decided to use their claw on
someone stomach.